My Best Friend’s Wedding Songs
If you are looking for some songs that can be played at your best friend’s wedding, here they are.
We have chosen some romantic wedding songs, that can turn into beautiful first dance songs and also into songs for the mother of the groom and groom/father of the bride and bride to dance on. And here is the list with the most romantic songs ever:
– ‘I Don't Want To Miss A Thing’ by Aerosmith (This is a romantic song, written by Diane Warren for the blockbuster ‘Armageddon’, released in 1998. It managed to stay at number one position for 4 weeks in September 1998),
– ‘Live For Loving You’ by Gloria Estefan (A single performed by the great Cuban American star, Gloria Estefan, which manages to transform any regular song into a masterpiece; this track was released in 1991 and included into her third solo album ‘Into the Light’),
– ‘The Power Of Love’ by Celine Dion (The first original version belongs to Jennifer Rush, but the cover made by Celine Dion is extraordinary as well, this is why we recommend this second version),
– ‘Breath Again’ by Toni Braxton (This is an R&B song, written by Babyface and produced by L.A. Reid, Babyface and Daryl Simmons. It was released in 1993 and played at the radios in 1994 as well, because of its popularity), and
– ‘When I Fall In Love’ by Nat King Cole (This song is very popular at weddings and is the ‘oldest’ song in this list, being released in 1952. It was introduced in the film ‘One Minute to Zero’, being originally performed by Doris Day).
These songs can be played at any wedding, even at those wedding where children are present. More than 20 years ago you could listen to romantic songs around children. Nowadays, the so-called ‘romantic’ songs are full of smutty words and if you have children, you need to turn the volume down or even shut the radio down. Fortunately, the songs presented here can be used without worries, because they were released when romance was still romance, not a combination of rapid beats and dirty words.